To help job seekers without a bachelor’s degree find professional positions, we’ve identified 20 remote jobs that generally don’t require a four-year degree. (Also be sure to view our listings for entry-level remote jobs https://remotemode.net/ as well as jobs listings without a degree requirement specified). The most common qualifications for virtual jobs are technical skills but it is a great advantage if you have a college degree related to the job.
- This job is great for people who love talking with others and can handle dealing with customers who might be upset.
- Employers recently hiring include UnionBank, the Judge Group, and CyberCoders.
- They must be ready to shift their wording to keep a consistent tone for the customer and the channel.
- To thrive in this job, a worker needs to be a quick thinker with the ability to switch between diverse tasks.
- They also help roll out new products and features, as well as keep track of bugs.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Social Media Assistant is $40,866. According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Social Media Specialist is $47,432. According best remote jobs that don’t require a degree to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Social Media Content Creator is $53,301. According to Glassdoor, the average salary for an E-mail Outreach Specialist is $52,342.
Here are three entry-level proofreading job titles that can be done from home (or remotely). Event planning is the process of coordinating a conference, trade show, meeting, business trip, team building activity, or more. Here is an entry-level research job that can be done from home (or remotely).
You can often get a customer service representative role with no experience. There are a number of online and remote jobs that are completely real and pay you a decent amount of money in return for your labor. However, there are also plenty of scams masquerading as legitimate online jobs, as well as jobs that are real but pay you so little they may not be worth your time and effort. In this role, you get to use your organization and people skills to lead teams and complete successful, on-time, and on-budget projects. Thanks to advances in online collaboration software, it’s easier than ever to work remotely as a project manager.
Additional entry-level remote jobs
While you can become a virtual bookkeeper without a degree, online jobs in accounting sometimes require candidates to hold an accounting certificate of some kind. Someone with billing and administrative experience could easily become a virtual bookkeeper. You can be remote as long as there isn’t any hardware to install or onsite maintenance to perform, and any tech wiz can succeed in this online job with no degree. The “must-haves” for this full-time remote job include experience in UX technologies, great communication skills, and past remote work experience. Here are two entry-level event planning jobs that are sometimes done remotely and often require no experience.
There are many in-demand remote jobs that you can choose based on your schedule, skills, and other preferences. There are also a few online job boards that allow you to input your skills, experience, education, and work history to match you with positions you qualify for, including no-degree remote jobs. Here’s the problem – most jobs you’ve come across require 2-5 years of experience or even experience working from home. So you’ve finally honed your search to look for entry-level remote jobs and ones that require no experience.
Here are three remote writing job titles that are sometimes entry-level and require no experience (depending on the company). Many companies will hire data entry clerks or keyers with a high school diploma and no work experience on a full-time, part-time, or freelance basis. Since much of the data and information that companies now process is digital, this is a common work-from-home job. Often, data entry doesn’t need to be done during business hours, so it can be good for those looking for flexible hours as well. This occupation got a boost during the pandemic as many employers turned to gig workers and short-term freelancers when everyone was working remotely.
- Content writers tend to create longer-form text than copywriters—for example, articles based on expertise, interviews, and other primary sources.
- Taking surveys is one of the easiest remote jobs without a degree that allows you to make money.
- Social media managers react to comments in a steady brand voice, make unique posts, and connect with other organizations’ accounts.
- Here are three remote writing job titles that are sometimes entry-level and require no experience (depending on the company).
- A proofreader plays a crucial role in the final stages of the written content production process.